More than just food... its a way of life! Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn and Flaming Amy's Bowl are part of the Flaming Amy's Family started in the year 2000 by Amy and Jay Muxworthy. We have continually strived to bring Wilmington and it's visitors good food in a unique environment as well as give back to the community that has supported us for all these years. We hope to bring you more of the same and remain a local destination for years to come!
Always remember and never forget... EAT AT FLAMING AMY'S!
Hot, Fast, Cheap, and Easy.
We describe Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn using 4 simple words. They're easy to understand, and kinda funny.
The way food was meant to be. Except for salads and drinks and stuff like that. They're not supposed to be hot.
Don't let the line scare you. Our trained Burrito Monkeys will have your order done in a jiffy.
As in not expensive. You have better things to do with that money.
Do you really want to cook? I didn't think so.
Best Burritos in Wilmington. Really.
In order to ensure the quality of your order as well as the quality of service to our dine-in guests, we have a few limits and restrictions on our catering menu. Thanks for understanding!
100 burrito maximum order
10 mile delivery radius, $10 delivery fee
10% automatic gratuity on orders over $75
24 hours advance notice (minimum)
Monday - Thursday
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12 noon
Catering burritos are smaller than our in-house Specialty Burritos. They are approximately 2/3 the size and are priced accordingly:
$5.50/ea for 0 - 50 burritos
$5/ea for 51 - 100 burritos
Because certain burritos don't "travel" as well as others, we offer the following Specialty Burritos for catering orders:
• Big Jerk: Your choice of Jamaican Jerk Chicken or Jerk Tofu with roasted red peppers, jack & cheddar cheese, rice, beans, and Pineapple Jalapeño salsa.
• Thai Mee Up: Your choice of Grilled Chicken or Grilled Tofu with roasted red peppers, red onions, carrots, rice, beans, jack & cheddar cheese, and our spicy Thai Peanut sauce.
• Tree Hugger: Grilled Tofu with spinach, carrots, lettuce, rice, beans, jack & cheddar cheese, and Traditional Tomato salsa.
• Bypass: Seasoned Ground Beef with jack & cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.
• Basic: Your choice of Grilled Filling with rice, beans, jack & cheddar cheese, and Traditional Tomato salsa.
• Bandito: Grilled chicken, rice, and jack & cheddar cheese.
• Salsa: Made fresh daily, served with bags of yellow corn tortilla chips.
Traditional Tomato • Black Bean & Corn • Flaming Hot • Asian Cucumber • Wasabi Avocado
Green Tomatillo • Chipotle Tomatillo • Ginger Peach • Pineapple Jalapeño
$3/ea 8 oz
$4/ea 16 oz
$25 8 oz sampler (8 oz of all nine salsas)
$35 16 oz sampler (16 oz of all nine salsas)
• Queso $4.50 Served with a bag of yellow corn tortilla chips.
• Black Bean Queso $4.50 Served with a bag of yellow corn tortilla chips.
• Guacamole $4.99 Fresh made daily. Served with a bag of yellow corn tortilla chips.
• Cookies 99¢/ea
• Brownies $1.99/ea
• Gallon Beverages $4.25/ea Sweet tea, Unsweetened Tea, and Pink Lemonade
*** Cups, plates, plasticware packets, and ice available on request for a $10 flat fee ***
Any and all exceptions to our catering menu are subject to the discretion of management. Orders are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. We can only accommodate a certain number of catering or bulk orders per day, so please call as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
You Know You Want It.
Amy and Jay Muxworthy came to Wilmington, NC in 2000 with little more than some pluck and a dream, opening Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn. Offering a one of a kind dining experience infused with their personality, vision and amazing food. Fourteen years later, Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn is going strong, busier than the day it was opened.
Wanting to expand their empire, Amy and Jay opened Flaming Amy's Bowl in 2008. A new concept with just as much personality as "The Barn." Jay wanted to design a restaurant that provides hot, fast, cheap and easy food in a fun and casual environment. And "The Bowl" as we affectionately call it, was born. Funky retro styling appeals to young and old alike. Hot, fresh, delicious food keeps bringing them back, again and again.
Amy and Jay believe a big part of their success is due to giving back to the community that supports them. These are just a few of the organizations that are near and dear to their hearts: Nourish NC, The Eastern & Central NC Food Bank, Adopt an Angel, Journey 4 A Cure, Cape Fear Hospice, and many of their local schools and family organizations.
You Can't Cook Like This. Why Even Try?
Conveniently located on Oleander Drive close to UNCW campus and Independence Mall.
Open 11am-10pm almost every day of the year!
4002 Oleander Drive, Wilmington, NC. Go There Now.
Send us your comment and suggestions via the form below.
We're really very nice people, and could use the encouragement.